Note: Due to the upcoming holiday season birthday parties are not available at the Top Spot in Seattle until January 4, 2020. The Kenmore Doodle Zone will be on break November 24, 2019-January 4, 2020
We do all the work. You have all the fun!
We specialize in creative parties for kids ages 5-12 that are unique, fun and easy on you. Parties are held in the Doodle Zone in Kenmore and the Top Spot in Seattle.
To book a party, give us a call in Kenmore (425-408-0021) or Seattle (206-782-0098). Click here to print out a pdf version of the following information.
- Kids enjoy 1 1/2 hours of creative fun! Choose from a list of party ideas below or let us create a project for you. The first hour is devoted to the art and craft project and cleanup. Each child will take home their own creation. The final 30 minutes of the party will be dedicated to serving food and cake and opening presents.
- Parties are available only for ages 5-12. We have found that children younger than 5 often do not have the attention span to do focus on an art project. Please make sure that all birthday children, guests and siblings meet the required age limit. We ask that you make alternate arrangements for siblings under age 5 during the party.
- All party guests must remain in the party room and are welcome to shop around the store after the party is over.
- The birthday child will receive a $5.00 gift card to Snapdoodle Toys & Games.
- You will receive free invitations with directions to send to invitees. There is a maximum amount of 15 guests per party.
- Two store employees will direct the art project, assist with food service, cake cutting and presents. Plus we will handle all the set up and clean up.
- You are responsible for bringing your own food, cake, treats and partyware. We do keep a supply of classic white for emergencies!
- We can recommend nearby places for you to order food – just ask!
- Base party fee is $200 (plus tax) for up to 10 children. Each additional child is an $8.00 fee. Additional fees may be charged for supplies if you are creating a specially requested theme.
- Face painting or temporary tattoos are available for an additional $15 per party.
- A $50.00 non-refundable deposit will hold your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, debit or cash only. No personal checks.
- In the event that your party is cancelled due to an emergency you can reschedule within the next 60 days at no additional cost.
- If a party is cancelled within 3 days of the scheduled date there may be an extra charge for materials incurred.
- While we provide cover-ups for art projects, we are not responsible for any damage to clothing or personal items while attending a party.
Here are some fun ideas for parties for both boys and girls ages 5-12. We’re also happy to work with you to create any kind of customized theme for your party.
Bring along your most fabulous friends for a fantastic tea time, complete with crowns designed by you. After we make our crowns, we will make tissue paper flowers because every tea party needs centerpieces. Once you have the perfect table setting, we’ll bring out the tea cups and tea (lemonade). Ages 5+
Have a Blast!
Come have a blast as we mix together secret ingredients to make super-scented, fizzy bath bombs. Plus we’ll make super-sweet coconut-based lip gloss. Ages 7+
Watch the magic happen as we take a printed picture and transfer it onto wood. Pick your own theme and we’ll give you the images to work with. Once it’s finished each kid will have their own awesome picture to take home. Ages 5+
Grab your friends and your creativity for painting your own custom canvas. Each kid will get a canvas with their first initial taped out on it. Then they can design it however they want. Once the paint is dry, the tape comes off and the initial stays! Ages 5+
Time to get your hands dirty! Learn how to turn plain old glue into a ooey-gooey fun ball of slime! Add anything from color to scent to glitter as you make the slime of your dreams. Ages 6+
An outdoor person’s favorite party complete with learning how to make paracord survival bracelets using basic knot techniques every woodsperson needs to know. Ages. 7+
The party of every crafty kid’s dream. Gather your friends to come make your pick of unicorn or panda dream catchers. Ages 8+
*We reserve the right to change or delete any of these projects.