- Early STEM learning: an introduction to the fundamentals of coding and robotics for grades K-2.
- Unplugged: no software, apps, or smart devices required!
- Clear explanations: the 64-page, full-color experiment manual guides kids through the Coding lessons and model building exercises.
- Story-based: six different storylines are included, Each with a Series of model-building and coding lessons, like a mouse moving through a maze to find cheese or a soccer player moving a ball into the goal!
- Correlated curriculum: The 30 coding lessons are aligned with the teaching standards developed by the computer science teachers association (crystal), The international Society for technology Education (ISTE), and code.Org
- A parents’ Choice Gold award winner
Coding & Robotics
Out of stock
Thames & Kosmos