- FARM FUN: The baby chicks have flown the coop & Mama Hen needs help to bring them back. Spin & count numbers to travel and collect chicks while working together. Gather all the chicks & everyone wins!
- COOPERATIVE COUNTING: Remove competitive stress, empower young learners & teach kids that playing together can be fun! A counting game to help kids learn at a young age how easy it is to cooperate!
- BENEFITS:Cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
- WHO CAN PLAY: From 2-4 kids ages 3 and older can enjoy Count your Chickens. Includes: 1 game board, 1 mother hen with stand, 40 baby chick markers, 1 spinner and instructions. Game play is approximately 15 minutes.
- PLAYING IS GROWTH: Frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.
Count Your Chickens Game
Availability: Only 2 left in stock
Preschool, Little Kids