ASTAR “Best Toys For Kids” Winner – The Genius Star is the advance version of “The Genius Square” & you will also be addicted to!
- Each puzzle can be solved from the 165,888 possible solutions
- “GOLDEN STAR” twist bring players more fun & challenges. Make the golden star & go for a double win
- Play solo, or race an opponent to fill the grid
- Using a specially devised computer program, it is confirmed that all of the combinations have at least one possible solution, some have multiple solutions!
- This tabletop game is well-designed and includes star-shaped grids, dice, 7 triangle blockers, and 11 different shapes with different colors. Easy to travel with and simply have fun
- STEM board game that promotes problem solving, spacial awareness, and motor manipulation skill training
How to Play:
- Roll all seven dice together
- Each player places the 7 blockers into the triangle spots of each grid to match the seven numbers that printed on the dice
- RACE TIME! Each player will fill the 11 colored shapes into every other space on the grid to against the opponent
- Whoever finishes first is the winner! Check if you have the “Golden Star” which will give you double!
- Also available for 1 player. You can play alone and challenge yourself against the clock, or find out more solutions!
The box includes:
- Grid 2X
- 7 Dice 1X (6-sided dice * 4 + 8-sided dice * 3)
- 7 Blocker 2X
- 11 Colored shape 2X