- Hurry little owls: In this color-coordinated matching game, players cooperate to help the owls fly back to their nest before the sun comes up. Help all the owls home before sunrise and everyone wins!
- Learning and growing: Kids learn simple strategy, following directions & taking turns. Two levels of play allow the game to grow with your child and lets older kids play with younger ones too.
- Benefits: Cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self-esteem, creative problem solving, and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
- How to play: Play a color card and fly to that space. Draw a sun card and you’re one step closer to daylight. Players can move any owl on their turn and talk together about how to get owls home & win.
- Who can play: 2-4 Players. Recommended for Ages 4-8. Game includes 1 game board, 6 owl tokens, 1 sun token, 14 sun cards, 36 color cards and instructions for two versions of gameplay
Hoot Owl Hoot Game
Out of stock