The Butterfly Garden is a great experience for the whole family to share and the included STEM Journal is filled with science, math, and writing activities. Recipient of Newsweek’s prestigious “Best in STEM 2021” Award. This kit arrives with 5 baby caterpillars and everything you need to get them growing! The Butterfly Garden is an immersive 3-week project.
Watch the transformation from caterpillars to chrysalides, to beautiful Painted Lady butterflies – then let your butterflies go to help pollinate our world.
- 5 baby caterpillars and nutritious caterpillar food
- Pop-up, reusable 12-inch tall mesh habitat
- Chrysalis Holding Log
- Flower-shaped Butterfly Feeder
- Sugar Packets
- Feeding dropper
- STEM Butterfly Journal with learning activities
- Caterpillar Quick Guide (you can also download the instructions here)
- READ ME insert with helpful caterpillar-raising tips.
Butterfly feeder color may vary.
Please note: Be aware of the temperatures in your area as the colder months approach. Temperatures must be between 50 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit to allow for the safe delivery of your caterpillars, and the safe release of your butterflies.