- LALABOOM RAINBOW – This set contains 5 arches and 4 colourful and textured educational beads to promote sensory discovery and the development of fine motor skills in children aged 18 months and up.
- STEP BY STEP EDUCATIONAL TOYS – Between 12 AND 18 MONTHS, it’s time for sensory discoveries and the development of visual acuity thanks to the different textures and colors of the arches – 18 MONTHS, your child makes his first structures – 2 YEARS, the child can attach the beads to the arches to create simple and harmonious constructions – 3 YEARS, the child now builds more complex structures and explores his creativity. He rotates the arches to find their balance points!
- A BUNCH OF BENEFITS – Inspired by the Montessori method, Lalaboom games and pearls invite your child to independently develop new skills essential to their development: Sensory discoveries; fine motor skills; visual acuity; dexterity; concentration; hand-eye coordination ; logic; Balance; Spatial perception; creativity.
- A VERSATILE, SUSTAINABLE AND RESPONSIBLE CONCEPT – A toy that evolves over time, Lalaboom toys offer an alternative to overconsumption of toys resulting in a wise purchase. All our toys are extensively tested to meet ASTM standards and guarantee quality and safety for your little one. Our beads are 100% water resistant, can be washed in the dishwasher with water and soap, and even accompany your child in the bath!
- AWARDS AND RECOGNITION – Our beads have been awarded numerous times by toy and early childhood professionals all over the world, notably winning Parent’s Choice Silver Award, NAPPA 2019 Award and the Good Design Award 2018. DESIGN, QUALITY AND SAFETY – Durable, unbreakable and easy to wash – Dishwasher safe – Patented model, French design – Soft EVA-based material, PVC-free, BPA-free ; Contains 1 pegboard, 5 game cards and 10 beads – Diameter of a bead 5 cm./2 in.
Rainbow & Beads (BL720)
Availability: Only 4 left in stock
Babies, Toddlers, Preschool