Young artists will see amazing animals come to life
As they build confidence in their creativity
Budding artists will enjoy copying simple images of a tiger, a parrot, a blue whale, and more, as well as scratching their own designs on the black-coated pages.
They can also sketch their own drawings in the extra pages in the back of the book.
Note: This is not a Trace-Along title. It is best enjoyed by kids who are comfortable copying the simple drawings.
Hours of fun! Educational, too!
Scratch and Sketch Books provide a rewarding independent activity for budding young artists.
And the pictures throughout this book are accompanied by informative text about each animal featured.
Perfect for travel
Scratch and Sketch is also perfect for travel – all you need is your book and the wooden stylus attached.
Great for the car, hotel, restaurants, and more.
(Pack your own pencils, markers, etc., for the extra sketching pages in the back.)
About this Art Activity Book:
- Includes a wooden stylus to scratch the black-coated pages, revealing the amazing colors beneath!
- Sturdy wire-o hardcover binding
- 20 scratch-off black-coated pages
- 20 illustrated pages with informative text
- 20 extra pages for sketching
- Recommended for ages 5 and up. Not for children under 5 years. Meets all applicable safety standards
- Art activity book measures 6-3/8” wide x 8-1/2” high