- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED, CAREFULLY CONSTRUCTED: Measuring 7″ tall and 19″ nose to tail, the Stomper Brontosaurus stuffed dinosaur toy features extraordinary smooth velvet-like body fabric, deluxe spring-back inner fill with weighted legs to stand comfortably in place. Even after 40 years of crafting plush toys, we’re always innovating with unique fabrics, stuffing and animal types. From realistic stuffed animals to animals extracted from our deep vault of imagination, we’ve made it all.
- SOFTER THAN A CLOUD: Or a pillow, or freshly fallen snow. The best way to describe Stomper Velveteen Brontosaurus Dinosaur’s irresistibly luxurious plush fabric is to touch your screen – that’s the opposite of how this dino stuffed animal feels. With our long history of sourcing the finest plush materials and knowing just where and how much to stuff animals, Manhattan Toy knows soft.
- PROMOTES SELF-COMFORTING AND EMPATHY: The world can be a far less scary place for a little one with a huggable, comforting companion at their side. Pretend play helps develop empathy and social skill development as children imagine the world through other eyes. Caring for their furry friend helps set the stage for later relationships with their not so furry friends.
- A GIFT FOR ALL AGES OF DINOSAUR LOVERS: Manhattan Toy knows that stuffed animals aren’t just for kids. Beyond all of the soft and the cute there’s usually some fun and whimsy – personality is always a huge design component. For a dinosaur lover, or lovers of super soft stuffies in general, a Manhattan Toy stuffed animal gift is heartfelt and timeless.
- STANDING BY OUR BRAND: If you’re reading this, you’ve found a safe toy from a real company and a brand that cares. Since 1978, Manhattan Toy has been a trusted source of imaginative toys for babies, toddlers and kids of all ages. All of our toys are rigorously safety tested and every toy has our 800 number with a dedicated customer support team to answer your call.
Stomper Brontosaurus 7″ jade
Availability: In stock
Preschool, Little Kids, Big Kids