The Isle of Cats is a competitive, medium-weight, card-drafting, polyomino cat-placement board game for 1-4 players (6 with expansions). You are citizens of Squalls End on a rescue mission to The Isle of Cats and must rescue as many cats as possible before the evil Lord Vesh arrives. Each cat is represented by a unique tile and belongs to a family, you must find a way to make them all fit on your boat while keeping families together. You will also need to manage resources as you:
• Explore the island (by drafting cards)
• Rescue cats
• Find treasures
• Befriend Oshax
• Study ancient lessons
Each lesson you collect will give you another personal way of scoring points, and there are 38 unique lessons available. Complete lessons, fill your boat, and keep cat families together to score points, the winner will be the player with the most points after five rounds.
AWARDS & HONORS
★ 2019 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
★ 2019 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
★ 2019 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork & Presentation Nominee
- Save as many cats as possible before the evil Lord Vesh arrives!
- Includes Solo & Family Mode
- 1-4 Players | Ages 8+ | 60-90 Minutes Playing Time
- Manage Resources, Rescue Cats, Find Treasures, Befriend Oshax, and Read Ancient Lessons!