What creatures might be hiding in the rainforest or your garden? Turn over a few leaves and you may find a lizard, a ladybug, and a gecko, brightly colored with beautiful, native patterns! Nature lovers will delight in interpreting these playful creatures on canvas. Aquarellum makes painting easy, creating art beautiful enough to hang in any home!
The Aquarellum range will help artists of all ages and levels discover the pleasures of watercolor painting and color mixing all the while creating true masterpieces! This painting technique will allow all ages to easily create beautiful works of art. Here is its recipe for success:
- Highly qualitative, thick vellum paper, perfect for watercolor painting as the paper will not crinkle.
- Illustrations with masked outlines that will magically appear at each brush stroke. They will keep the paint from adhering to the masked surfaces.
- Watercolor inks that mix perfectly and that can be overlaid to create beautiful gradients.
- A detailed instruction sheet on the perception and the mixture of colors.
- A made in France concept.
This is the perfect arts & crafts activity to initiate young children to the art of painting and mixing colors, all the while awakening their sense of concentration. The result is guaranteed to encourage artists of all levels and ages in their creative process.
An eco-friendly product
This range is manufactured in France and eco-designed to allow all ages to have fun all the while respecting the environment and future generations. Here are the eco-friendly measures that were carried out to develop this range:
- Paint jars made of 100% recycled PET (100% recyclable)
- Non-toxic water based inks
- A palette made of 70% or recycled material (100% recyclable)
- A cardboard box made of 100% recycled material FSC certified
- FSC certified boards
- 98 % of the value of this product is made in France