The fun doesn’t stop there, because Snapdoodle Toys and Games isn’t just online! We have five locations in the Greater Seattle Area. So come in and play with us!
Rubiks Cube 3x3
The Rubik’s Cube was invented in 1974 by Erno Rubik; he wanted a working model to help explain three-dimensional geometry. It took him one month before he was able to solve the Cube for himself. Over 350 million Rubik’s Cubes have been sold worldwide – making it is one of the bestselling toy of all time. The Rubik’s Cube has been tantalizing and enchanting people for over 40 years!
- This Original 3×3 Rubik’s Cube is a must have for cube enthusiasts
- NOTE : These cube are suppose to be loose so that the consumer can solve them faster
- Billions of combinations only one solution
- World’s best-selling and most famous puzzle
- Twist and turn cube to return it to it’s original state, every side having one solid color
- contains 3 x 3 cube and cube stand
Shipping & Returns
When you place an order for shipping either online or at one of our stores, it will typically ship out within 2 days of the order being placed. We ship via UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail - whichever method will provide you with the best service. For shipment to PO Boxes, we will ship your package USPS Priority Mail. Allow 5-10 business days for delivery. Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. (PST) will go out the next day.
We reserve the right to limit quantities available for sale or sold, and that at any time to correct, cancel, reject or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever at our sole discretion, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or charged to your credit card. Credit cards are never charged for canceled orders.Have any questions? Send us an email at email@example.com or call 425-338-7471 (Mon-Sat, 10am-5pm).