The fun doesn’t stop there, because Snapdoodle Toys and Games isn’t just online! We have five locations in the Greater Seattle Area. So come in and play with us!
41747 Heartlake City Community Kitchen
- Cooking play for boys and girls ages 8+ – Kids who love pretending and getting creative in the kitchen can have fun building and playing with the LEGO Friends Heartlake City Community Kitchen toy (41747)
- 5 characters and accessories – The set comes with LEGO Friends characters Leo, Alba, Abuelita, Churro the cat and a customer called Matilde, plus lots of kitchen accessories for role play
- Toy kitchen accessories – Inspire imaginative play with accessories that include a variety of ingredients, a pantry, refrigerator and a sink. There’s also a kitchen range, utensils and outdoor seating
- Build the fun – This set can be added to the LEGO Friends Heartlake City Community Center 41748 (sold separately) to create endless play opportunities inspired by community friendships
- A gift for kids – This building toy for kids makes an imaginative birthday, holiday, or anytime gift for the little chef in your life who love cooking and kitchen role play
- Measurements – The community kitchen measures over 8 in. (22 cm) high, 8 in. (22 cm)wide and 6 in. (17 cm) deep
This item is available for in store pickup only
Shipping & Returns
When you place an order for shipping either online or at one of our stores, it will typically ship out within 2 days of the order being placed. We ship via UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail - whichever method will provide you with the best service. For shipment to PO Boxes, we will ship your package USPS Priority Mail. Allow 5-10 business days for delivery. Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. (PST) will go out the next day.
We reserve the right to limit quantities available for sale or sold, and that at any time to correct, cancel, reject or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever at our sole discretion, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or charged to your credit card. Credit cards are never charged for canceled orders.Have any questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-338-7471 (Mon-Sat, 10am-5pm).