The fun doesn’t stop there, because Snapdoodle Toys and Games isn’t just online! We have five locations in the Greater Seattle Area. So come in and play with us!
71461 Fantastical Tree House
- Become a DREAMZzz hero – Kids can enjoy imaginative play with the LEGO Fantastical Tree House (71461) building set, which is based on the homebase from the new LEGO DREAMZZz TV show
- Fun Features – The LEGO DREAMZzz Fantastical Tree House features Mrs. Castillo’s kitchen, Izzie and Mateo’s bedroom and a living room, plus a lookout tower and a swing. Details include Mrs. Castillo’s toaster, which can become a bagel blaster, and Mateo’s dream paint bottles
- 2 ways to build – The tree house can be built in party mode or defense mode, providing double the playtime and double the fantasy fun
- 4 minifigures – The building toy set includes minifigures of Mrs. Castillo, Izzie, Mateo and the Night Hunter, which help bring the action to life
- Hours of play – The creative building set is designed for kids ages 9 and up to spend hours of fun playing on their own or with friends
- Dimensions – The tree house measures over 40 cm (15.5 in.) high, 37 cm (14.5 in.) wide and 14 cm (5.5 in.) deep
This item is available for in store pickup only
Shipping & Returns
When you place an order for shipping either online or at one of our stores, it will typically ship out within 2 days of the order being placed. We ship via UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail - whichever method will provide you with the best service. For shipment to PO Boxes, we will ship your package USPS Priority Mail. Allow 5-10 business days for delivery. Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. (PST) will go out the next day.
We reserve the right to limit quantities available for sale or sold, and that at any time to correct, cancel, reject or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever at our sole discretion, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or charged to your credit card. Credit cards are never charged for canceled orders.Have any questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-338-7471 (Mon-Sat, 10am-5pm).