The fun doesn’t stop there, because Snapdoodle Toys and Games isn’t just online! We have five locations in the Greater Seattle Area. So come in and play with us!
Super Mega Lucky Box Card Game
Your goal in Super Mega Lucky Box is to score as many points as possible, and you'll do that mostly by crossing off the nine numbers printed in a 3x3 grid on the cards in front of you.
During each of the four rounds, you shuffle 18 cards (numbered 1-9 twice), then reveal nine of those cards one by one. For each number revealed, you cross off a matching number on one of your cards, with you starting the game by choosing three out of five cards. Each time you complete a row or column, you receive the printed bonus next to it:
• A lightning bolt, which you can spend to raise or lower the number that you're crossing off on a turn; spend three lightning bolts, for example, and you can change a 7 into either a 4 or a 1 (because the numbers "wrap")
• A moon, with the player who has the most moons scoring 6 points at game's end, while the player with the fewest loses 6 points (except in a two-player game)
• A star, with you scoring 1, 4, or 9 points for collecting 1, 2, or 3 stars in a single round
• A number, which you immediately cross off on one of your cards; if doing so completes another row or column, you score that bonus, too!
• A question mark, which allows you to cross off any number.
At the end of a round, you score points for each card that you've completely marked off, with the points diminishing each round from 15 in round one to 8 in round four. Each player then draws three new cards and keeps one of them.
After four rounds, you score 1 point for each two spaces Xed on unfinished cards, then tally your points from completed cards, stars, and moons to see who has the highest score and wins.
- Ages 8+
- 1-6 players
- ~20min gameplay
Shipping & Returns
When you place an order for shipping either online or at one of our stores, it will typically ship out within 2 days of the order being placed. We ship via UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail - whichever method will provide you with the best service. For shipment to PO Boxes, we will ship your package USPS Priority Mail. Allow 5-10 business days for delivery. Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. (PST) will go out the next day.
We reserve the right to limit quantities available for sale or sold, and that at any time to correct, cancel, reject or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever at our sole discretion, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or charged to your credit card. Credit cards are never charged for canceled orders.Have any questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-338-7471 (Mon-Sat, 10am-5pm).